RETREAT INFORMATION PAGE
Swing by your email and look for your confirmation details from us! Be sure to add email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts so you will always receive our messages!
PLEASE NOTE: All retreat info will be sent to you via the PAYPAL email address you paid with, so if you wish to receive retreat correspondence through a different email, please notify us immediately.
Book-mark this page! This page will contain all retreat info you will need in the future! More to come as our excursion approaches!
WE NEED YOUR FLIGHT INFO!
As part of your registration, our lovely retreat guru, Sara, will be organizing ground transportation to and from the airport to the resort. In order to line up yo’ ride, she needs your flight info when you have it available. Please swing by this simple page and enter your flight info. Thank you so very much!
Two places for you to check in:
1. Check-in at the front lobby for access to your rooms – Be prepared to leave a credit card on file for incidentals that aren’t included in your resort stay (spa experiences, cabana rentals, etc.).
2. Regardless when you arrive at the resort, you must check-in with Michelle between 1pm-4pm on Sunday, the 15th. Michelle will be located at a TTT Table in the main lobby. If you miss this check-in for some unexpected reason, be prepared to check-in with her at the cocktail party happening between 5pm-6pm that same evening.
Schedule + Itinerary.
The retreat starts on Sunday, May 15th, 2016 and ends on Thursday, May 19th, 2016.
Our tentative schedule is as follows:
- Sun., May 15th: Plan on having your flight arrive no later than 2pm. You will want to arrive AT THE RESORT somewhere between 1pm-4pm. Included in your TTT reservation, you will have a shuttle service provided for you from Cancun National Airport to our Resort, Occidental Grand Xcaret. Please account for the following: Customs at the airport may take up to 60 minutes and the ride from the airport to the resort is likely 60 minutes as well. We will have a group session in the evening, so if you plan on being at the resort no later than 4pm, you can ensure you don’t miss anything!
- Mon., May 16th: Tanning, Tacos, + Transformation
- Tues., May 17th: Tanning, Tacos, + Transformation
- Wed., May 18th: Tanning, Tacos, + Transformation – We will also have a “Closing Ceremony” of sorts on this evening.
- Thurs., May 19th: Official checkout is 11am. There will be no official class or group activities, only the opportunity to eat breakfast with your new besties. Again, please account for a 60 minute drive to the airport as well as additional time for Customs/routine flight time as you plan your flight home. Again, your TTT registration includes a shuttle service from the resort to the airport. Please plan on leaving the resort 3 hours prior to your flight departure time.
Our travel agent, Sara, has compiled the best recommendations near our resort!
VIEW/BOOK EXCURSIONS – Use password vivamexico to access the page.
*IMPORTANT: PLEASE be sure to review the Itinerary above before booking any excursions, so you don’t miss any valuable group events!
Upon flight arrival, go through customs and baggage claim, and exit the building. Look for the OLYMPUS representatives in the bright orange shirts which is the organization handling our shuttles. They will have your names and shuttles ready. They will also be watching your flights, so if you are delayed, they will be aware and still have a shuttle for you.
Occidental Grand Xcaret Resort
Carretera Federal Chetumal – Puerto Juárez Km.
77710 Solidaridad – Quintana Roo, México
Sara Locke, Our Retreat Guru.
We are soooo lucky to have our incredible travel agent, Sara Locke, taking care of many of our logistics. The following will be handled by Sara and if you have any questions, feel free to reach out to her at email@example.com. Sara can help you with:
- Booking any additional nights at the resort either before or after the retreat
- Organizing the shuttles to and from the resort/airport no matter what day you arrive/depart
- Excursion questions and booking
Any other questions can be sent directly to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get a passport!
As indicated in our FAQ’s and Terms + Conditions, you MUST have a passport in order to fly to Mexico. PLEEEEEASE don’t leave this to the last minute as rushing passports can be extremely expensive and we’d hate to have you miss out due to something as silly as a little ‘ol passport. Please visit THIS SITE for all passport information.
As mentioned above, Sara will be able to help you secure travel insurance for your trip. Feel free to reach out to her at email@example.com and she’ll get you squared away!
On Friday, March 18th, we’ll be opening our private Facebook group for all of us to meet and chat it up before we embark on this epic adventure. You will also be sent your roomie information so you can connect prior to our departure.
If you haven’t been added to the group, swing by this page, and request to join on the top right.
With the way airlines are going, we doubt there is going to be a HUGE change on flight costs over the next few months, but you just want to book prior to 3 weeks out. That is when they typically push up the costs. We love using Kayak. It compares lots of airlines and you can set-up a daily price alert that will let you know when there are sales, etc. Don’t forget Southwest too. They usually are not included in most search sites and that is what we fly for convenience and price.
IMPORTANT NOTE/ADVICE: If you have a connecting flight on your way back home, you will likely want to make sure you have a decent layover between flights… ideally, 1 to 1.5 hours. Reason being, when you arrive back into your country of residence, you will need to go through customs, which depending on the airport, can be a lengthy process. If your connecting flight is departing really quickly without much layover, there could be a chance you miss your connector. Bottomline: factor in time for customs when returning home.
REMINDER: YOU ARE FLYING INTO CANCUN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (CUN).